Research since 2008 has been supporting Social Skills, or Social Competence Training, at young ages, to help combat the bullying epidemic we face today.
Click here to see the research.
Share with Your Kids or Students:
- You don’t need to be a kid who bullies
- You can stand up to a kid who bullies
- You don’t deserve to be bullied
- Bullying hurts the bully, not just the bullied
- Cruel isn’t cool
- School bullying isn’t cool
Bullying Prevention Programs: Equipping kids to reject bullying and being bullied
Cool Kind Kid® combines character education and social skills development to equip kids to resist the deception that bullying is cool. The motivation for bullying, watching bullying, or tolerating bullying is considerably weakened when kids learn how to redefine “cool.”
Promoting respect to combat bullying: Cool Kind Kid® educational materials help kids:
- Develop self-respect and respect for others
- Develop tolerance of others and their differences
- Develop self-worth, self-esteem, and self-confidence
- Develop character and integrity